We are looking for an exceptional Paid Media Manager to join our team. This person will take the lead on a portfolio of client accounts, creating ads, monitoring performance and reporting on the impact
If you’re a data-driven marketer, with a passion for demand generation, we want to meet you. Expect a fast learning curve and to deliver some great work – the kind of work you’ll be proud to shout about.
The ideal candidate will either have the majority of the following traits and skills, yet is not expected to have all the experience and skills necessary:
- Thrive in a meritocracy – be responsible for delivering results, and willing to contribute
- Be curious – you want to learn more, discover why and take an interest
- Be a people person who likes to create and nurture personal relationships - you naturally take an interest in others
- Be interested in teaching - share your skills and help clients learn from your newly acquired digital marketing skills
- Be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of business processes (CRMs, Marketing Automation, etc), identifying opportunities for improvement and managing change
- Have an interest in analytics and what makes things work
- You get stuff DONE. A high degree of productivity, and goal and results-focused.
About the Role:
We're looking for a high performer with 2+ years experience managing paid advertising and media campaigns - either in-house or at an agency. You’re someone who knows marketing is about data and results, as well as the journey and the creative. In the role, you’ll be:
Applicants will be naturally driven and committed to achieving the best results. For the right candidate, this will be a challenging but rewarding role. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for campaign activation, optimisation and reporting across paid media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads etc.
- Auditing accounts to improve performance
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Working with clients to support their queries
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Creating reports to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Finding innovative ways to boost campaign performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
- Become an expert within Paid Media, specialising in either Search, Paid Social or Display.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years experience with one or more of the following: Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display
- Experience using analytics tools to report performance
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
It’s also advantageous to have:
- Advance knowledge of HubSpot software
- B2B marketing experience
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Up to 12 days flexi-time leave
- Contributory pension scheme
Who we are
Deeply Digital is a B2B marketing agency. We hire good people and work hard. As a result, strong word of mouth and recommendation is driving more growth for us with SaaS, technology and business services companies so we’re growing our team - to meet our needs today and in the future.
As HubSpot’s longest-serving UK partner, we know HubSpot inside out. But it’s the results we deliver and our creative, campaigns and strategies which make us attractive to clients.
How interesting that a company so skilled at attracting attention and results for some serious high-performers like Casio, Booking.com, The Future Laboratory and Refract (to name just a few), has up until now kept itself pretty much a secret.