We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team. This person will create marketing campaigns for our clients and will help with our internal marketing initiatives.
If you are a data-driven marketer, love using technology, have attention to detail, and are passionate about inbound marketing we want to meet you.
What you’ll do
- Create engaging content for social media, email, websites, and blog channels
- Deliver client projects
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use client feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Test and develop new marketing channels
Who you are
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Proficient in sales and marketing software (e.g. CRM, email marketing tools, etc)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- An ability to work with clients by telephone, email (and in-person)
- Competitive salary £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Up to 12 days flexi-time leave
- Contributory pension scheme
Who we are
Deeply Digital is a B2B marketing agency. We hire good people and work hard. As a result, strong word of mouth and recommendation is driving more growth for us with SaaS, technology and business services companies so we’re growing our team - to meet our needs today and in the future.
As HubSpot’s longest-serving UK partner, we know HubSpot inside out. But it’s the results we deliver and our creative, campaigns and strategies which make us attractive to clients.
How interesting that a company so skilled at attracting attention and results for some serious high-performers like Casio, Booking.com, The Future Laboratory and Refract (to name just a few), has up until now kept itself pretty much a secret.