If you love creating unique, creative and original content and you genuinely enjoy writing for a living, this is the role for you. The agency you’d be joining is almost entirely digital and works with complex B2B sales and marketing clients (technology, software, business services, data services, healthcare).
Our content drives sales leads, builds brands, engages new audiences, delights customers, helps sales teams and wins awards. It’s not about us, though: Everything we do is about our clients, the people who work there and their customers.
The main responsibilities are creating content, planning and managing content marketing campaign delivery, talking to clients, and working in a team.
We're looking for someone who will:
- Take client objectives and turn them into compelling stories
- Write engaging content to entertain, educate, inform, inspire and more
- Explain complex ideas and concepts through crisp copy that communicates the key points
- Contribute to marketing plans and campaigns
- Be able to brief clients, colleagues and designers
- Support with marketing execution and show a keen interest in seeing the outcomes of their work
You’ll be a natural get stuff done type of person, be happiest when you’re hands-on, and be confident having conversations about marketing technology and trends with clients and co-workers. Typical work includes writing eBooks, guides, video scripts, ads, emails and web pages.
- 4+ years experience writing in a professional environment
- Fluent in B2B content
- Proven experience collaborating in a team to deliver marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo), analytics tools (e.g. HubSpot, Google Analytics) and/ or CRM (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Excellent knowledge of modern content marketing best practices
- Have a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Advance knowledge of HubSpot software
- Experience creating content and working a marketing agency
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Up to 12 days flexi-time leave
- Contributory pension scheme
Who we are
Deeply Digital is a B2B marketing agency. We hire good people and work hard. Strong word of mouth referrals is driving more growth for us with SaaS, technology and business services companies, so we’re growing our team — to meet our needs today and in the future.
We know HubSpot inside out — no surprises, as HubSpot’s longest-serving UK partner. But it’s the results we deliver and our creative campaigns and strategies that make us attractive to clients like Casio, Booking.com, The Future Laboratory and Refract (to name just a few).